Jean Trocard – Château Jeandeman


Built in the middle of the 18th century, Château Jeandeman is now know as Escotebise (listen to the wind), due to its exceptional geographical position at the summit of the hills of Fronsac. Château Jeandeman was originally bought in 1919 by Joseph Roy; his son, Jacques Roy succeeded him in 1952. Jacques Roy died in 1962 and in 1965 his widow, Françoise, got remarried to Jean-Marie Trocard, sealing the union of the families Roy and Trocard. For the last 30 years they have run Château Jeandeman and Laborde, which have grown from 16 to 42 hectares. Following in the family tradition, it is now Françoise and Jean-Marries’ son, Jean, who runs the property.



Adress & Contact

Château Jeandeman – M. Jean Trocard

Lieu-dit Escotebise 33126 Fronsac

Tél : +33 (0) 5 57 74 30 52

Mobile : +33 (0) 6 12 35 40 41